It is best to hand wash and spot treat your cap with warm water and light laundry detergent or OxiClean.
- Use a soft tooth brush or other soft scrubber to rub the cleaner into the fabric.
- Rinse with warm water but don't submerge.
- Pat down with a towel to get rid of excess moisture while retaining the shape of the hat, and being very gentle with the leather patch and/or logos.
- Air dry the cap on some sort of container (coffee, canister, a balled-up towel, or ect.) This will ensure that the hat stays true to it's shape and doesn't crinkle up.
- If you want to speed things up you can use a small fan to blow air across the hat, or a hairdryer using the low setting.
- We recommend to spot-clean avoiding leather patch. Because it must be treated like any natural leather product. Lightly wiping the patches is advised to avoid damage to the leather.